WARRANTY ON PRODUCTS DOES NOT COVER
- We strive hard for perfection, but despite our best efforts, mistakes do happen. In case there are any faults in the materials you receive or any kind of manufacturing defect, we'll make sure you are taken care of as fast as you can say
- The appearance of the product or any damage to the product resulting from normal wear and tear in the natural course of product usage given its ageing, nature, function, composition and price, as well as damage due to usage of the product beyond its intended use.
- Any damage to the product resulting from improper installation or assembly by a third party, storage, improper maintenance, misuse or use not in compliance with the intended use, modifications or repairs, water damage, discoloration due to exposure to sunlight.
- Breakages to glass, buttons, legs after delivery confirmation of the product Removable stitching (broken stitch no warranty) unless explicitly mentioned.
- Fabrics and leathers, unless explicitly mentioned. To maximize the life of these materials please refer to the care instructions Solid wood furniture, due to seasonal change, wooden members tend to behave and this is a natural phenomenon, due to this phenomenon, the wood tends to expand and contract and thus leading to joint splits and hairline cracks. This is not any defect and does not come under warranty.
- There are no other warranties, expressed or implied in all of the above mentioned cases.
WARRANTY POLICY ON PRODUCTS FRAME
Wooden furniture products are treated and covered by a 12-month warranty against borer infestation from the date of purchase. During the warranty period, we exchange the product free of cost, provided the request of exchange is raised by the customer along with the original invoice.
The product comes with a 12-month warranty against any manufacturing defects. The manufacturing defects within the warranty period would be rectified free of charge. Beyond the warranty period, the parts would be replaced or rectified on a chargeable basis.
FABRIC : All Fabric products will be covered for 12 months from the date of purchase against issues arising from manufacturing defects and faults. This cover is only available to the original owner and is not transferable.
FOAM : At times, even the highest quality products may fail and show early signs of wear or a manufacturer defect. Our foam comes with a full 12 months warranty. Warranty begins the date you purchase the products. If a defect occurs during the warranty period, will repair or replace the defective product and in a reasonable amount of time.
- Defects or deterioration in the cell structure of the latex or poly-foam
- Defects resulting in splitting or cracking of the material, with normal usage and proper handling
- Body indentations: 1" or 25MM SAGGING
Sagging: Your FOAM must be continuously supported by a foundation with solid support.
LOOSE STITCHING : It is an individual stitch that is made backwards in regards to the direction of sewing. The back-stitch creates lines and is mainly used to outline shapes or even adding details to our product. We provide 1-year warranty for the loose stitching (broken stitch no warranty)